Resources & Equipment
We have a lending library of books, videos, curriculum bins, activity bags, and puppets. Members may sign out items for a three week period. Maximum of 5 items per member (to include three curriculum bins only)
Click here for a complete list of resources.
Our resources also include:
- Decorate and make your own buttons. You may bring in an image or graphic to fit on the button.
- Use the coil binder to renew used books or create a booklet of your project.
- THRC computers are equipped with Microsoft programs, the Internet and Boardmaker®
- A nominal fee is charged for photocopies.
- Ellison Die Presses and dies allow members to cut out letters, numbers, and preformed shapes. Anything that scissors can cut may be used by the die press. You may bring your own materials. Cut out paper, foam, felt, sponge, cling vinyl, and more.
- Supplies are available at a cost.
- This machine is able to take any image and press it on many materials including t-shirt, bag, pillow cases, puzzles, and mouse pads. If you are coming in to do work on the heat press machine, you may call ahead to have the machine turned on.
We have 3 types of lamination machines:
- 3 - 24" wide MultiSeal machines. These machines are 24" wide and provide lamination in 1.7 ml and 3 ml thickness.
- 2 pocket laminators, letter and legal sizes.
- 1 business card laminator.
Pad It Press
- Take your favourite die cuts and put them together to create your own pads of paper. It takes about 30 minutes for the gluing to dry.
- The paper cutter is 36 inches wide. It shortens the time to cut laminated items. Smaller cutters are also available.