Online Learning - Session 3
View the following Classroom videos, “Finding the Math in Storybook Reading,” “Playing with Math and Playdough”, “Math at Snack Time”, and finally “Math Outside”.
Finding the Math in Storybook Reading
Playing with Math and Playdough
Math at Snack Time
These videos show Early Childhood Educators approaching math with young children in a meaningful way during a part of their day. Mathematical concepts can be interwoven with routines and transitions to provide opportunities throughout the day for involving children in the use of number concepts.
1. Big to Little click here>>
2. Three Billy Goats Gruff click here>>
3. Grapes for Everyone click here>>
4. Circle Song click here>>
5. Printing Patterns click here>>
6. Number Scavenger Hunt click here>>
7. Broad Jump click here>>
8. Fish in a Bucket click here>>
9. Graphing click here>>
10. Jars and Buttons click here>>